Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 2012 Pageant Finale ✭CWS✭


So today was the pageant finale to crown the winners for Mr./Mrs. Top Model...
I want to congratulate Ms. Janet Brink for winning first place in this pageant, as well as runner-ups :-). Congrats!
Today, was a complete honor to come out in this pageant. This was my very first show, I was so nervous/excited! I am so so happy Anrol invited us to come out in this outstanding event. I had so much fun rocking the runway with Aurora,Liberty,Nicki, & Debbie :-) This was just a HUGE moment for me,I enjoyed every second of it & can't wait for future appearances/modeling! We had so much & the outfits were so unique & fun to model! :D Thank you for all that attended this event & for having the opportunity to perform.. Congrats again all! :-) xoxo 
 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Me           Nicki        Aurora    :-)
Just A few shots from the show:D, Hope you enjoyed!  xoxo -LindaSpice
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment